Anonymous asked: 1-50
I just realized I had these in my inbox. I got 3 different ones, and this one asks for all, so I’ll just do it on here!
- 1. What is your best friends name?
- 2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now?
Purple, I believe.
- 3. What are you listening to right now?
The fan and my little babeh breathing.
- 4. Whats your favorite number?
- 5. What was the last thing you ate?
A hershey’s kiss.
- 6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
White, because I’m too progressive to be a color.
- 7. How is the weather right now?
I don’t know. It was fantastic today, though.
- 8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Josh’s sister, Misty!
- 9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
- 10. Do you have a significant other?
Yes :] I love hims.
- 11. Favorite TV show?
- 12. Siblings?
- 13. Height?
- 14. Hair color?
- 15. Eye Color?
- 16. Do you wear contacts?
- 17. Favorite Holiday?
I used to not give a fuck about any of them, but I like Christmas now. I get to make it awesome for Ansleigh and get togethers with Josh’s family make it not suck balls anymore.
- 18. Month?
Any of the Fall months.
- 19. Have you ever cried for no reason?
Don’t think so.
- 20. What was the last movie you watched?
- 21. Favorite Day of the Year?
Every day that isn’t July 20th.
- 22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
- 23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?
- 24. Hugs or Kisses?
Either, but I’m missing my kisses since Josh fucking dips all the damn time.
- 25. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Depends on the situation.
- 26. Do you want your friends to respond to this?
- 27. Who is most likely to respond to a text from you?
Any and all.
- 28. Who is least likely to respond to a text from you?
29. What books are you reading?
I’m in the middle of like 6 books. 3 of which are probably about Hitler.
Had belly button, lip, 2 in each ear, but I let the lip and navel close and took the 00s out of my ears, so those are slowly but surely getting smaller.
31. Favorite movies?
Can’t answer this.
32. Favorite football Team?
I’m not a bandwagon fan.. RISE UP and do da durty burd.
33. What are you doing right now?
34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
Kettle corn, fool.
37. Dogs or cats?
38. Favorite flower?
39. Been caught doing something you weren’t supposed to do?
40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
I sure do.
41. Have you ever loved someone?
Boy, have I.
42. Who would you like to see right now?
My man. But I want the bed all to myself, so like.. tomorrow. lol
43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
44. Have you ever fired a gun?
45. Do you like to travel by plane?
I love it.
46. Right-handed or Left-handed?
47. How many pillows do you sleep with?
One and a body pillow between my legs.
48. Are you missing someone?
49. Do you have a tattoo?
50. Anybody on Tumblr that you’d go on a date with?
In a different life, sure. One person. But now, no.
“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face — forever.”1984 by George Orwell
What is the most astounding fact you can share with us about the Universe?
Neil deGrasse Tyson, PhD: The most astounding fact… is the knowledge that the atoms that comprise life on Earth, the atoms that make up the human body, are traceable to the crucibles that cooked light elements into heavy elements in their core under extreme temperatures and pressures. These stars, the high mass ones among them went unstable in their later years they collapsed and then exploded scattering their enriched guts across the galaxy. Guts made of carbon, nitrogen, oxygen and all the fundamental ingredients of life itself. These ingredients become part of gas cloud that condense, collapse, form the next generation of solar systems… stars with orbiting planets, and those planets now have the ingredients for life itself.
So that when I look up at the night sky and I know that yes, we are part of this universe, we are in this universe, but perhaps more important than both of those facts is that the universe is in us.
When I reflect on that fact, I look up – many people feel small because they’re small and the universe is big – but I feel big, because my atoms came from those stars. There’s a level of connectivity. That’s really what you want in life, you want to feel connected, you want to feel relevant, you want to feel like a participant in the goings-on of activities and events around you. That’s precisely what we are, just by being alive…